Whether you are celebrating The New York Burlesque Festival, or Rosh Hashanah, September is the perfect time to celebrate the big apple!
Caramel Apple Pie Martini
3 oz Dooley’s Toffee Liqueur
1 ½ oz Godiva Chocolate Liqueur
1 ½ oz Travis Hasse’s Apple Pie Liqueur
Caramels and chopped nuts for garnish
- Melt a handful of caramels according to package instructions
- Rim martini glass with caramel, cool for 15 seconds, then dip in chopped nuts.
- In a shaker with ice, add all liqueurs, shake lightly and strain into martini glass. Serve.
Apple Pie on a Stick
- 1 bag Kraft caramels
- 4-5 large, tart apples
- 1 bag white chocolate chips
- cinnamon sugar
- Popsicle sticks
1. Wash, scrub, and dry apples. This is important or your caramel won’t stick.
2. In saucepan, melt caramel according to package directions.
3. Put popsicle stick in the apple. Dip in melted caramel making sure to fully coat it.
4. Place on parchment or wax paper that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Cool in the fridge until caramel is set up.
6. Melt chocolate chips in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
7. Coat the apple with the chocolate.
8. Let it set up a little before sprinkling it with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
9. Cool completely in the fridge.